San Diego Theatres and Ticketmaster.com are your only official, trusted ticket sales sites for events at Balboa Theatre and San Diego Civic Theatre. Tickets can be purchased 24 hours a day on this website or Ticketmaster.com.
- Find the event on this website you want to attend. You will be directed to purchase on Ticketmaster.com.
- Ticketmaster is the only authorized seller of individual tickets for San Diego Civic Theatre and Balboa Theatre events. Tickets purchased on any third party or resale website cannot be guaranteed for authenticity.
TICKET OFFICE (EVENT DAYS ONLY)
- The Ticket Office is open for in-person sales at the venue on event days only. For evening performances, the Ticket Office opens 3 hours before the event begins. For example, if there is an 8:00 PM performance at San Diego Civic Theatre, the Civic Theatre Ticket Office will open at 5:00 PM. We strongly recommend visiting the Ticket Office in its first 2 hours of operation, to avoid increased wait times.
- The Ticket Office is also open 2 hours before afternoon events at the respective venue.
- All ticket purchases are CASHLESS.
BROADWAY SAN DIEGO SEASON TICKET PURCHASES
- For Season Subscription information and to purchase, tap here.
- The Broadway San Diego Season Ticket Office can be reached at 888.937.8995 or via email at SeasonTickets@BroadwaySD.com
- Tickets cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed. Ticket is a revocable license and may be revoked upon refunding the price stated on ticket. Additionally, ticket may be revoked without refund for noncompliance with those terms. Purchase from or resale by unauthorized sources may invalidate the ticket. Venue will only assist original ticket purchaser with potential issues with this ticket, including but not limited to potential refunding for canceled or rescheduled events and duplicate transactions. Ticket holder agrees not to photograph, video or record, nor transmit any description, account, picture or reproduction of, the event. Noncompliance may result in license revocation without refund and the confiscation and deletion of any image or recording.
- Ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks in attending the event, whether occurring before, during or after the event, and releases venue and its agents from all related claims. Ticket holder grants permission to utilize the holder’s image or likeness in connection with any photograph, video or other recording means for transmission, broadcast or promotional use.
- Late comers may be delayed access to seating until intermission or times/breaks in the event, and may be seated in alternate seat locations.
- No refunds or exchanges except as allowed in venue’s sole discretion. Event, artists, date & time subject to change.