Board of Directors
San Diego Theatres has a board comprised of diverse business and community leaders. The Board of Directors provides the policy direction and general oversight for San Diego Theatres' management, marketing, operations and maintenance of the San Diego Civic Theatre and the historic Balboa Theatre.
Abigail Nachtomi FeldmanVice Chair
Catherine (Cat) HastingsDirector
Carol WallacePresident & CEO
- Carol Wallace – President & CEO
- Kelly Bargabos – CFO/COO
- Anna McCutcheon – Executive Office Manager / Board Administrator
- Cindy Bowers – Director Programming
- Brendan Farley – Director of Operations
- Karla Flores – Director of Human Resources
- Lyle Mardis – Director of Engineering
- Teri McPherson – Director of Development & Ticketing
- Barbara Cosio Moreno – Director of Marketing & Communications
- Daniel Perilla – Director of Information Technology
- Pete Seaney – Director of Production
- Ric Marcelino - Public Safety Manager
- Darla Bailey – Senior Ticketing Services Manager
- Fely Blanz – Accounting Manager
- Erik Engstrom – Senior Engineering Manager
- Deborah Lowell – Senior Food and Beverage Manager
- Monti MacMillan – Front of House Manager
- Mark Madero – Contract and Client Services Manager
- Kyle Pulverenti – Senior Programming Manager
- Meghann Veynar – Production Manager
San Diego Theatres is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit arts organization that manages, markets, operates and maintains the San Diego Civic Theatre in the heart of downtown and the historic Balboa Theatre in the Gaslamp Quarter. San Diego Theatres generates revenues that exceed $10 million annually and serves over 500,000 patrons each year through arts and entertainment presentations. The Theatres revenues come primarily from ticket sales, food and beverage sales, rental fees, ticketing and professional services fees, and donations.
San Diego Theatres delivers exceptional performing arts and educational experiences, fosters collaboration and partnerships, and creates an accessible place for all people to enjoy the arts.
To provide State-of-the Art venues for a vibrant arts community.
We share our passion for the arts with our colleagues, our patrons, our partners, and our community. We embrace and celebrate these values:
- Collaboration and Teamwork
- Diversity and Inclusiveness