Board of Directors
San Diego Theatres has a board comprised of diverse business and community leaders. The Board of Directors provides the policy direction and general oversight for San Diego Theatres' management, marketing, operations and maintenance of the San Diego Civic Theatre and the historic Balboa Theatre.
Abigail Nachtomi FeldmanVice Chair
James WaringPast Chair
Catherine (Cat) HastingsDirector
- Carol Wallace – President & CEO
- Kelly Bargabos – CFO
- Brendan Farley – Vice President of Operations
- Abigail Buell – Vice President of Strategy and Business Development
- Fely Blanz – Director of Finance
- Cindy Bowers – Director of Programming
- Daniel Perilla – Director of Information Technology
- Darla Bailey – Director of Ticketing Services
- Laura Briney – Director of Marketing & Communications
- Melissa Berry – Director of Human Resources
- Jennifer Randall-Valdes – Assistant Director of Ticketing Services
- Zakiya Smith-Dore – Assistant Director of Event Operations
- Anura Ranasinghe – Event Services Manager
- Samson Liua – Production Manager
- Daniel Rodriguez – Facilities Manager
- Nawar Saadi – Engineering Manager
- Ric Marcelino – Public Safety Manager
San Diego Theatres is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit arts organization that manages, markets, operates and maintains the San Diego Civic Theatre in the heart of downtown and the historic Balboa Theatre in the Gaslamp Quarter. San Diego Theatres generates revenues that exceed $10 million annually and serves over 500,000 patrons each year through arts and entertainment presentations. The Theatres revenues come primarily from ticket sales, food and beverage sales, rental fees, ticketing and professional services fees, and donations.
San Diego Theatres delivers exceptional performing arts and educational experiences, fosters collaboration and partnerships, and creates an accessible place for all people to enjoy the arts.
To provide State-of-the Art venues for a vibrant arts community.
We share our passion for the arts with our colleagues, our patrons, our partners, and our community. We embrace and celebrate these values:
- Collaboration and Teamwork
- Diversity and Inclusiveness